Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tie Dye Meet

Today was my first track meet since high school!  Crazy to think that was 4 years ago :)  We had an intersquad meet today at holt.  They split us into black and orange teams and earlier this week we tie dyed shirts so we could wear them today.  Alumni also came and wore pink to compete.  It was really fun.  All I did was the high jump but I had a good time and I was super excited with how I did.  I jumped 5'5" today!!  I can't believe it :)  I was super stoked!  I almost cleared 5'7", which would be my p.r., but I knicked it with my bum.  There were 12 jumpers and I placed 2nd.  Amanda, who is a senior this year, took first and jumped 5'7".  I am so happy that I can still jump and I have absolutely loved track so far!!  This has been a great experience and I'm thankful I have this opportunity to be on the track team.  Bryce was able to come watch and I'm so glad he was able to be there.  He is the best husband and supporter ever! After the track meet we went to dinner at "El Jacalito" and then came back and are hanging out at the apartment.  I've been trying to do a little homework but I am getting nowhere! Ugh, I am so tired of school and I just want it to be over.  I haven't been home for awhile and I miss our families so bad.  I just want to be home right now.  I can't wait till next week!!  Our last final is Wednesday from 10-12 and then we will drive to the airport to pick up Ty and then go home for the holidays!!  WAHOOOOO  I can't wait to see Ty and to be home.  It's going to be sooo fun.  Alright, well I will try to get back to work or I might just go to sleep haha and do homework tomorrow.  Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment