Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Friday, June 24, 2011

Memorial Weekend 2011

Hey!!  I haven't updated in awhile.  I am swamped with school right now.  Only two more weeks of hard core classes and then I can relax a little bit.  I will be done with 3  of my 4 classes on the 8th of July and then my last class will finish July 29th.  I can't wait!!  Just thought I would update with a few pictures from Memorial Weekend.  We had a blast and loved spending time with family :)

 Canon is the cutest, funnest, chillest little boy I've been around!!  We had so much fun together.  We played tractors together and then he would hop up on my lap and just lay his head against me in pure relaxation.  I wish I knew how to enjoy life like him and not worry about everything.


 Every time I look at him he puts a smile on my face :)

 Ah Uncle Ty-ty
 Beautiful Jess, Caitlyn, and Whit

 Whit, Caitlyn, and I ALL have the exact same shoes!!!

 Cute Nanny cleaning the headstones
 Momma with her girls . . . and cutie patootie, Scout
 Ty and Cait
 Poppy and the girls . . . I love Brailey's attitude.  Cutest thing in the world!!!  
 Chelle and cute Meg (I'll admit it . . . I have the cutest cousins in the world!!!  They all melt my heart)

 Ty and his girls :)
 The Rhodehouse Men . . .  Lookin' mighty fine in their Dr. Pepper shirts!!!  I love this picture.  It's so dang cute and depicts them all perfectly :)
 The Rhodehouse family . . .  with 2 little ones on the way that I CANNOT wait to meet.  I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!  First time and I can't wait
 Bryce batting rocks with a stick . . .  I'm glad he finds pleasure in this because I'm terrible at it and I just get frustrated. 
 My sweetheart
I planted flowers in my little pot and am so excited about them!!!  Every time I walk outside they put a smile on my face.  I love flowers! They brighten up my day and help me see the beauty that surrounds us.  I can't wait to show my updated picture of them.  They have already grown so much in the past 2 weeks.  

Alright well I'm off to bed.  Hopefully I can write soon, but it probably won't be till after the 8th of July.  By then I can tell you all about our anniversary plans . . .  it's coming up in 2 weeks :)  I can't believe it's been 2 years!!!  Alright, I'm off to bed for reals.  Good night!!

2 comments: