Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Rhodehouse

I am 16 weeks along and definitely 
starting to poke out.
Today I had my second doctor's appointment.
It went really well and I was 
able to hear our baby's heartbeat again.
The doctor said it sounded good
and was beating at the pace it should be.  

It's kind of funny because I hardly
see my doctor at all and the 
appointment is super fast.
He basically just comes in
asks how I'm doing.
I say good and then he says good.
He checks the heart beat, says its
good and then says he will see me
next month. ha ha it's about five minutes max.

I am super super excited though
because my next appointment,
October 26th at 12:30 PM,
Bryce and I will find out the gender!!!!
Wahhoooo
Any guesses???

I'm hoping for a girl
and, of course, 
Bryce is hoping for a boy.
We will see who is right.
Honestly I will be happy with either, BUT
I would be thrilled to be having a girl :)

BTW I am obsessed with pinterest.
I am finding soooo many cute
baby pictures that I want to do with our baby
when he or she is born. 
The poor thing is going to be sick
of the camera before being
even a month old. 
So these are a few of my 
favorite pictures that I think
would be adorable to do.


 The baby is so tiny.  I think this is sweet

 I have to get a picture with my 
baby in a pig outfit.
So perfect and fitting for my family
 . . . I will always feel connected to pigs
since I grew up on a small
pig farm :)  oink oink!!

how precious!

These are a few of my favorites.
I'm getting so excited.
I know it's going to be hard
and it's not easy being a parent
but I am so excited and ready
to be a mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment