Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkins

Bryce was such a good sport
and carved pumpkins with
me last night as we watched
a movie.  He could care
less about doing something
like this, but I really wanted to.
So we got two pumpkins at
Albertson's last night, and
this is what we created!!
Btw it was so fun and I loved
it.  Thanks for putting up with me
babe!!  I love you!!


 We put candles inside them, so that's the
big white things inside them.
 Aren't these so fun!!! 
They just make me smile :)
 I made this one.  I'm not sure what it is, but
I found this cute, scary face on the internet 
and tried to copy it. 
 Bryce made this awesome looking cyclops.  
He did a great job and it's so cute! 
 Outside in front of our door :)
Yay for pumpkins and Halloween!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment