Bryce went to Des Moines, Iowa on
Saturday for an interview at Des Moines University
for medical school. His interview wasn't until Monday,
but Blair is attending medical school there
so Bryce went a few days early to visit.
Saturday for an interview at Des Moines University
for medical school. His interview wasn't until Monday,
but Blair is attending medical school there
so Bryce went a few days early to visit.
Bryce finally got back today and
Naomi was so excited to see him!!
Naomi was so excited to see him!!
She was squealing so loud when she saw him
that I had to get it on tape.
She doesn't sound happy when she's yelling,
that I had to get it on tape.
She doesn't sound happy when she's yelling,
but I promise this is her excited scream :)
In addition to squealing at the top
of her lungs, Naomi is also sitting
up really well now!!
of her lungs, Naomi is also sitting
up really well now!!
This week is homecoming for
Idaho Falls High School.
My little sis, Braydn, was nominated as the
junior class 2nd attendant for homecoming royalty.
They announced the royalty last night
and she looked so pretty I had to put
a picture of her up on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment