Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Sunday, August 8, 2010

24th of July

The 24th of July is one of my favorite celebrations because it's in the middle of the summer so it's hot outside, plus all of my family comes up and we watch the parade and then eat lunch together and then go to the rodeo.  Well this 24th not all of my family came up for everything and my grandma and grandpa weren't there so it was kinda a bummer, but we still had fun.  We went to the parade in the morning. Blair and Kate met us at the parade and watched for a little while before they left for the airshow.  Eric and Penny came with their kids and Mary brought Kassidy and Caleb.  I'm so glad they came and it was so cute to see the little ones running after the candy.   Afterwards drove down to Idaho Falls to watch the Blue Angel's fly.  It was pretty sweet!  We didn't buy tickets and so we just pulled over on a road by the end of the airport.  we pulled out the chairs and just sat and watched from there.  It was fun and hot outside!!  After that we came home and went to the rodeo.  That was fun too.  Mom and dad had to leave a little early cuz mom's foot was hurting her and she needed to put it up.  Once the rodeo was over Bryce and I went to Dairy Queen with Kace, Blair, and Kate.  It was great to talk with them and we had a good time.  The 24th of July was fun, but it just wasn't the same with Nanny, Poppy, Tyler, and Kade gone.  Gosh, I miss those guys so much!  Every holiday has felt like something is missing since they've left.  I'm sure glad that families are sealed for time and all eternity because I can't imagine life without my family.  They are my best friends and I feel a part of me missing when they're gone.  I am so thankful they are serving missions though and I couldn't be more proud of them.  I know it's only a short time before we'll all be reunited again.  I can't wait for that day :)  But until then, I'm still gonna miss them like crazy!  Love all of you!
I have the cutest cousins!

My brother's such a stud!!  He was in the parade with his All-star baseball team


Brian came and saw us for part of the parade too! :)



Whit and Brayd were in the parade with student council.  Whit's the student body president this year and Braydn is the freshman class president! They're both amazing :)


Glancy and mom visiting . . . and watching the parade

My cute cousins, Wakley, Kassidy, and Reese


Me and my daddy


On our way to the airshow



They were sucking on jolley ranchers on our way to the airshow and we were entertaining ourselves by taking lots of pictures


These two think they're so funny . . . this is them making fun of Whit and I because we like to take pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment