We celebrated our anniversary one month ago, but I haven't written about it yet. Our anniversary was on Friday, July 2nd this year. We drove up to St. Anthony on Thursday night and then went to the temple Friday morning. We went and did sealings for about an hour. It was a busy day at the temple since there were going to be 10 weddings that day. All of the sealers were busy and so we were able to have the mission president, President Christensen, do the sealings for us. It was a great experience and I'm glad we were able to remember the covenants we made with each other and our Heavenly Father one year ago. After the sealings we drove up to Jackson and spent the day there. It was so much fun!! We went window shopping and had fun looking at the cool things in the stores. We did buy a couple things though. I got a new jacket at Coldwater Creek for only $20 and the original price was $150!! Ha ha I was super excited about it. Then Bryce got a t-shirt and hat that said Jackson. Bryce was a sweetheart and let me decide what movie we got to go see. Not a surprise to anyone, but I chose Eclipse! It was an awesome movie. I absolutely loved it. Bryce thought it was pretty good too. After the movie we went to Bubba's and had dinner. After dinner it was pretty late and so we went to our campground and got ready for bed. KOA campground had some cute little one room cabins that were pretty cheap. We stayed in one of those and it was really pretty because it was right by the river. The next day we drove back to St. Anthony and spent the rest of the weekend with our families. Saturday night we went to Idaho Falls and watched the fireworks for the 4th of July. Overall the weekend was great and we had a lot of fun!! I can't believe it's been one year since we got married. It has gone so fast and yet at the same time it feels like we've always been together. I have loved being married and am so thankful I found such an amazing guy. I am so thankful for this gospel and that Bryce and I were able to be sealed for time and all eternity. Marriage has its ups and downs, but overall it is so fun being married to your best friend and having someone right by your side through everything. I have loved this past year and I look forward to many more with my great husband. I love you Bryce!!

One year ago :) Best day of my life!
This is the cute little cabin we stayed in
Look at all these antlers!
I found this $350 purse with this note by it . . . "Your husband called to say you can buy anything you want" haha I wish!!
Bryce is in heaven with all this candy!!
These were some pretty sweet eskimo gloves we found. ha ha the lady was mad I only put them on for a picture and wasn't interested in purchasing them. oh well :)
Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment