Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Amazazazing . . .

So I just got word of this incredibly talented singer who is trying to raise enough money to produce her album . . . Her name is Lyndy Butler.  I heard her sing and fell in love.  She has an amazing voice and I love her style of music.  It's so catchy, uplifting, and makes me want to dance.  So check out her website where you can listen to her music and donate!  She has 30 days to try and raise enough money so let's help her out :)

30 days to make it

Oh and by the way, Bryce is home!!!!  Wahooo!  The last two days have been great.  Much better than the last 2 weeks.  I love having my husband around where I can come up and give him a hug and kiss whenever I want.  I'm also looking forward to spending the weekend snuggled up to my hubby while watching General Conference.    Can't get much better than that.  Night!

1 comment:

  1. That Lindy girl has the cutest little family, and a great voice!!! :)
    BTW this is whit!!

    ReplyDelete