Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I think it would have been fun to go all out wearing green and making green food today, but instead I am traveling Denver, Colorado all day!  My club team has a tourney there this weekend and so our family is getting ready to leave any minute.  Not only am I leaving for the weekend, but Bryce is heading to Peru in two days with the Idaho Condor group!!! A group of doctors and dentists are going down with volunteers, like Bryce, to do service.  It's going to be a great experience for him!  He's so excited and can't wait.  He is heading down to Salt Lake tomorrow night and then will fly out Saturday morning at 8:30.  He will be gone for 10 days and will be gone during our whole spring break :(  He will get back on Wednesday March 30th.  Even though it's a bummer he will be gone during our spring break I will be gone anyways, so I guess it works out perfect.  The heps and decs are heading to Berkley next week.  We leave on Monday and will be back around 2 in the morning on Thursday.  Since Bryce won't be around I'm looking forward to spending time in Cali over the break.  However, I am not looking forward to the 13 days of being without my husband.  That's the longest we will have been away from each other since we've been married.  Ugh not fun!!  I miss him already!  But besides the fact I'm gonna be without my cute hubby, I am so excited for him and glad he gets to go.  Well we're getting ready to go, so I'll talk to ya later :)  Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment