Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Sunday, November 13, 2011

One More Week

I can't wait . . .
We have one more week 
until Thanksgiving break!!!!
I'm definitely counting down the days.
This semester has been really 
tough on me and I'm going to blame
it on the pregnancy ha ha
For some reason I just
feel like I can't handle as
much as I used to.  
It's quit frustrating and I feel
like I should be dealing
with the stress and homework 
a lot better. Instead
I am finding myself going to bed by 
midnight or before, which never 
has happened in the last four years,
because homework has to get done and there's
not enough hours in the day to do it all.
Well honestly I can't keep my eyes open and
so I have loads of homework that has
not gotten done. I'm a little stressed that 
it's not going to get done.
I'm just praying for a miracle that
I am somehow going to pull it off.

Wow, I just got sidetracked. 
My piles of homework was not 
the point of this post. 
The point is that I only have 
5 more days of school 
till we have a full week off!!!
YIPEEE!!!!

I can't wait to be home and
be with all our family!
Thanksgiving and Christmas are
my favorite holidays for that reason.
Being home with your family, relaxing,
eating delicious food, and being care free is
the greatest!  








No comments:

Post a Comment