Tis the month to Give Thanks.
There are many things to be thankful for
and I can't list them all tonight, but here
are three for now.
One- I am married to the greatest man!!!
I love him so much and am deeply grateful
for the amazing person he is. He works hard and
gives 110% in all he does. He loves me, but more
importantly he loves our Heavenly Father and Savior
the most. Bryce has a strong testimony of the gospel
and is a worthy priesthood holder,
which I love and admire about him.
I am thankful he is patient with me and at the
end of the day, no matter how how imperfect I have been,
he still loves me!
gives 110% in all he does. He loves me, but more
importantly he loves our Heavenly Father and Savior
the most. Bryce has a strong testimony of the gospel
and is a worthy priesthood holder,
which I love and admire about him.
I am thankful he is patient with me and at the
end of the day, no matter how how imperfect I have been,
he still loves me!
Two- We will have the opportunity to be
parents in a few short months. It is quickly
coming upon us and I'm not quite ready.
It is overwhelming to think Bryce and I
will be responsible for a child, but at
the same time I have dreamed of
this my whole life. I'm scared and nervous
to take this next step in life, but I am thrilled
to be starting our own family and to have
the opportunity to learn and grow from
this little miracle that will be coming
into our lives.
It is overwhelming to think Bryce and I
will be responsible for a child, but at
the same time I have dreamed of
this my whole life. I'm scared and nervous
to take this next step in life, but I am thrilled
to be starting our own family and to have
the opportunity to learn and grow from
this little miracle that will be coming
into our lives.
sins. I will forever be indebted to our Older Brother
who atoned for our sins in
the Garden of Gethsemane and triumphantly
rose on the third day. He has made it possible
for us to repent and make it back to our Heavenly
Father where we can live with Him and
our families for eternity.
I can't think of any greater blessing!


No comments:
Post a Comment