Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Catch Up

Wow, Thanksgiving has flown by and now we are into December!  Our Thanksgiving break was amazing.  It went way too fast and we were back in Pocy before we could blink.  We had a great time though spending each day with our families.  We saw so many movies over the break that I can't count them all. ha ha it was a blast.  That's my favorite thing to do.  I love going to a movie or curling up in a ball next to my hubby and watching one at home.  We saw Warrior, Real Steel, Three Musketeers, Super 8, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Family Stone. I think that is all of them.  One for each day :)  In addition to watching movies Bryce and I had to sneak in homework along the way.  I love the break but it just teases me.  I'm ready to be completely done with the semester, but I know that I'm not and when I'm not doing homework I just feel really guilty.  So it was an amazing break, but I am looking forward to Christmas so I can watch that many movies and not feel guilty.   But, on the plus side I still was able to relax and enjoy my break.

Thanksgiving was filled with lots of yummy food and visiting family.  That morning I helped my mom get food ready for dinner.  Then that afternoon Bryce and I had dinner with his family.  That evening we went over to Nanny and Poppy's house and saw all of my family.  It was a great day and I loved seeing everyone.  I feel bad because I only got pictures from Bryce's family. We took a family picture before dinner so that's why.  Besides that I didn't pack my camera around so I don't have any pictures of the great day we had.  Oh well. Here are the few pictures that I do have.

As for now I am just getting finished with the semester. I have a final tomorrow, a final on Friday, and a paper due next Tuesday.  So a week from Tuesday I will be completely done with this semester!!  HALLELUJAH!!  This has been the hardest semester of my life.  I just completed my 6 credit class last week and handed in my final project, which was the longest and hardest thing ever.  It was a total of 107 pages!!!!!  And I'm not exaggerating.  It seriously was that long and I can't believe I actually finished it.  That class has taken up the majority of my time this semester and so, unfortunately, my other classes have been lacking.  Now I'm trying to play the catch up game in my other classes.  As you can see it's not going great because instead of doing homework I am writing on my blog :)  I have needed a break though.  Well I've blabbered on long enough and now it's time to actually finish up this semester.  Talk to ya later!




Christa, Brady, and Alayna weren't able to make it for Thanksgiving since they are in Texas.  We missed them lots and wished they could have been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment