Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finally March

Ever since I found out on July 16th that I was pregnant I have been looking forward to March.  It has felt like I have been pregnant forever and . . . . I can finally say (tomorrow) that she is due this month!! It is finally March.  However, at the same time I can't believe how the months have flown and I am suddenly looking at two more weeks (hopefully sooner) till I meet our sweet little girl.  It all feels a little surreal still.  I know there's a baby inside of me, but I don't think I'm going to actually believe it until I see her.  I went to the doctor today and I am dilated to a 1 . . . which means hello Denver, Colorado!  Bryce, my family, and I are headed to Denver tomorrow for the Crossroads Volleyball Tournament.  I was secretly hoping I would have the baby before tomorrow because I am ready to have our baby here.  But it's great because now I will be able to coach my girls and have a fun weekend.  I have grown to love these girls on my team and I love coaching them.  Denver is one of my favorite tournaments to go to and I can't wait.  Just cross your fingers that our little girl doesn't come while we're gone.  She needs to wait for 4 more days and then she can come whenever she wants. I'm not picky or anything ;)

I saw this picture on Pinterest and immediately fell in love!!!
My little girl is going to need a picture like this . . . I have a feeling with all the time I've spent in the gym while pregnant she is also going to have a passion for volleyball running through her blood like her momma. If not I don't think she's going to have much of a choice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment