It worked out perfect because the week after Naomi was born we had our week long spring break. We went home during that time and enjoyed being with both of our families. When Naomi was eight days old she lost her umbilical cord (thanks to Aunt Bray-Bray it disappeared down the bathroom sink--so much for saving it . . . that's alright, it's kind of gross anyways) and so after that we were able to have real bath time instead of just cleaning her with a washcloth. It was pretty fun because Naomi was able to bath in my parent's huge sink and stretch out her entire body. She probably wouldn't be able to fit in the sink as well right now because she is growing so fast, but it was really cute to see her sprawl out in the sink and enjoy the nice, warm water.
I don't know if this picture just shows how ginormous my hands are or how small Naomi was at one week old.
She's all ready for the day and smelling delicious as ever!!
Oh what a sweet little miss! Could I borrow her for just a day? I promise to take good care of her and bring her right back!Seriously though, I can't wait to see her again! Next week when Uncle Kade comes home!
ReplyDeleteAaagh I know!!! I can't wait for Kade to get back :) And of course you can borrow her . . . just come to our lunch on Saturday and you can hold her all you want. Love ya Shan!!
ReplyDelete