This cute girl turned five months old on Monday.
She had rolled over about a month ago and had done it a couple times since then, but within these last few days something has clicked and she is rolling like crazy!! I put her down on her blanket in the living room this morning to play for a few minutes as shown below . . .
I looked over to see how she was doing and this is where she had ended up
UNDER our coffee table
Once she got caught under the table she didn't know how to get out and started squealing for help. Gosh, she makes me laugh so much! It's so fun to see her change literally within days. Being a mom is better than I imagined. Naomi is such a sweet baby and brings so much joy into our lives. We love you baby girl! Happy five month birthday :)
Oh my gosh she is so dang, dang, dang cute!!! I love her so much....I need to kiss my girl!!
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy how much they change! She's getting sooooo big! She is just a doll... so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is obviously the smartest baby around! And she has your long legs! You are a wonderful mama!
ReplyDeleteHa ha I think she's pretty smart to Shan, but I'm a biased momma. I know, Rachelle I can't believe how fast they change and your little guy sure is cute too :) Momma!! We miss you and can't wait to see you soon. Love you!!
ReplyDelete