Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Fun

This summer is flying by!!  I can't believe it is coming to an end.  There has been so much going on that I haven't taken the time to get an update on our life.  Well here's a quick lowdown on what is happening with us.  Bryce just finished doing research at ISU and is taking a break until school starts, but he is still spraying mosquitoes in Blackfoot on weeknights. I finished summer school (Hallelujah!!) and then immediately started packing up our stuff so we could move to Idaho Falls.  Yep, we are in Idaho Falls now!!   And we are kinda in the ghetto, BUT we are only a few blocks from the temple so that part I really enjoy.  I've been unpacking all our stuff and I swear it takes three times as long with a baby.  It has literally taken me almost three weeks to get everything out of boxes and into a home.  Gosh I hate moving! But we are happily in our new place and LOVE being so close to our family.  Naomi is getting so big and I can't believe she will be five months in a couple of days.  She has started rolling over and can kind of sit up on her own for about five seconds before falling over.  She loves to talk and talk and talk!!  I think she got that from her Grammy (my mom) and Grandma Kunz aka Nanny.  It is so cute and I love to listen to all she has to say.  Well that is about it for now.  We have had so much fun playing with our families and here are some pictures from this summer . . . warning there are a lot!

 We went to Island Park with Bryce's family for a weekend in July
Ironically, it rained most of the time we were up there. 
But it was still fun to be with everyone and go out on the boat!
 Her cool shades for the boat :)

 Matching outfits


 The 24th of July Parade
 Her first time eating a cheetoh . . . I did not give this to her!
 Rubbing sunscreen all over

 Poppy doing "Trot trot to Boston"

 At the rodeo
Mimi and Grandpa 
 First time eating rice cereal . . . it was a hit!

 Blakey taking her on her first four wheeler ride :)
 Lots of loves from her aunties
 Our big girl rolling over and sitting up
I love this girl so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Naomi is so cute!!!! I love the cheeto picture! Zach's dad gave Melanie Dr. Pepper when she was 5 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my baby sooooo much!!! The shades were awesome, but seeing her sit up and get ready to roll...Oh my, what that girl does to me. Give my sweetheart kisses!!! Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete