Sorry for all the pessimism in the last post. I promise I'm not always a downer. I really appreciated the kind words of advice though and it really helped me look at things differently. There's not much time to write, but I needed to put something positive on here because I'm tired of looking at that sad post. I have a board on Pinterest (Words of Wisdom) where I can pin inspiring words. As silly as this sounds, I am grateful for Pinterest because on days I am feeling down I can look at this board and get a reality check. This quote stood out to me today.
Never seen the movie, but this really struck me. I am going to enjoy this part of my life, because, whether I like it or not, it's happening. So instead of feeling sorry for myself that this and that isn't happening, I am going to learn to love all that my life entails and embrace it.
In addition to my Pinterest quotes, these pictures just put a huge smile on my face. I love my cute husband and beautiful little girl. Life is good.

You are the sweetest mom! I love these pics of your cute family and there is no harm in wanting to spend more time with your sweet girl. Love you girl!
ReplyDelete