Nothing Makes a Person More Productive
Than the last minute!
This quote fits me perfectly.
I should have been packing hours ago
for Colorado. But I have gotten too distracted
by looking at pictures of this little nut.
I'm sure I will be frantically packing at the
last minute, but for now I'm enjoying this cute girl.
Naomi is 11 months old!
She has the funniest personality.
Three words that would describe Naomi are
rambunctious, social, and curious.
Not only does she look like her daddy,
but they both share the same personality traits.
I would use the same three words to describe Bryce.
Except Bryce isn't as social as this girl.
She loves people!
Mimi will play with almost anyone
or anything. Along with enjoying people, she
loves puppies!! Every time she is around
a puppy she starts chasing it around.
She's quite a character and I am always
laughing when I'm around this girl.
We went and watched The Life of Pi
over Christmas break. After watching the movie,
Naomi started growling.
She thinks she is a tiger now.
She will growl all the time, especially if instigated.
Here's a video of Mimi growling while we were
at the Las Vegas tournament.
Wait for about 20 seconds and then
she will start growling.

No comments:
Post a Comment