Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Birthday Party

Last night we had a little
birthday party for Naomi.
It was pretty low key.
But fun to have a 
little gathering with
some family.

My mom, dad, Blake,
and Braydn were able 
to come over for a little bit.


We had cupcakes, ice cream,
and sang happy birthday
to our little one year old.
She also opened some 
birthday present.
We gave her a little volleyball,
bubbles, three light up toys, 
and a slinky.

And she got spoiled rotten
by my parents.
It's kind of embarrassing 
to say what we got her in
comparison to what my parents did. 
But thank goodness for grandparents.
They got her this cute outfit.
It's not a great picture of her,
but she looks like a little hippy.
I LOVE IT!
They got her a 
swimsuit with Ariel
on it and a little zip up
 to wear over top of it.
They got her pajamas with
bright yellow limes on it,
a fun little rattle toy,
and a cute, fuzzy lamb.
See, I told you.
THEY SPOILED HER!!

Naomi liked her cupcake
much better than the cake.
I think because it was smaller
and it wasn't so overwhelming
to look at.  Instead, it was just
a small little thing she could
play with and mash everywhere.

It was my first time making
homemade cupcakes, and with
different colors.  Overall, I thought
they turned out pretty well.

It was nice to get together for
a little bit and sing to the 
birthday girl.

And this weekend we are
looking forward to having another
little birthday party for Mimi
with Grandma and Grandpa Rhodehouse.

A girl can never have too 
many birthday parties!!









 I know this is dangerous.
I am well aware I shouldn't let my
daughter stand while in her 
high chair, but before I knew
it she was standing . . .
She's a little stinker :)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment