My baby girl is ONE!!!
How did this happen?
Time has flown
this past year.
The nine months leading up
to her birth dragged on forever.
But once she arrived
on March, 20, 2012
at 11:55 A.M.
Time has not stood still.
It has been the greatest year.
I have loved seeing this little girl
grow, develop, and change
each month.
It has been especially fun
seeing her personality
come to life as time
has progressed.
And boy does she
have personality!
Sometimes she is a little too
sassy, independent, and stubborn.
But I try to see it as
positive qualities as well.
Most of all, she is a total nut.
I know that is not very specific,
but I don't know how else
to describe this spitball of fire.
She is a spaz and such a funny,
quirky little girl. She makes
me laugh every day.
A few of her favorite things include the following:
BOOKS
Pounding on her piano
(Her favorite)Pounding the computer keys!!
Playing with her Daddy!
Cuddling with mommy
And her favorite challenge is making her way
through the barricade of chairs and up the stairs!
We love her so much and
thank our Heavenly Father
every day that He gave
us the opportunity to be her parents
Happy birthday, Naomi!!
Mom and Dad love you
to the moon and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment