After the party, we came home and watched Monster's University with the kids. We got that movie for Rex as one of his
gifts. We also got him a Monster's Inc. Toy Collection. They are
little figures of the characters from the movie. We thought he could use
some boy figures to play with instead of all the princess figures Naomi plays
with all the time. It was a lot of fun and we had a great day together.
Rex is such a fun boy!! He has the
greatest personality and I love this kid so very much. He is full of
energy and loves to be moving and doing something all the time. His
favorite thing to do is playing with balls. He loves shooting basketballs
in our hoop, hitting baseballs, or throwing a football. He has a natural
talent for this kind of thing. He seriously throws amazing and can hit a
baseball better than some 4 year olds. He can throw straight and fast!!
If we are throwing a baseball inside I have to make him back up because
he will throw it straight at my face. And it's so fast it scares me.
I'm really excited to see him as the years pass and see his athletic
ability develop, because it's impressive to watch him just right now.
Rex is so funny and loves to tease me.
Every time I get him out of the car I will open his door and he will pretend to
be asleep. He thinks it's the funniest thing. And he's gotten quite good
at it. Sometimes I can't tell if he's teasing me or really asleep ....
but he's teasing me every time! He will then open his eyes and start
laughing. It's hilarious.
Rex can be a momma's boy at times and will
cuddle with me every now and then, but mostly he's a daddy's boy. He
LOVES his daddy!! As soon as Bryce gets home from work, he wants to be
with his dad. He loves rough housing with him and also sitting and watching
a sports game on ESPN together. He got a plaid flannel shirt (just like
the ones Bryce wears) and he wants to wear it all the time so he can be just
like dad. It's the cutest thing in the world. I'm so grateful for
our little boy. He brings so much joy and happiness into our lives.
He knows how to put a smile on all of our faces and we all adore him.
We love you so much Rex and are grateful to have you as our sweet son!!
Happy birthday cute boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment