Hey! So guess what?!? We beat Weber! In Three!! It was great. We played them last night at Weber. I'm so happy we won :) It wasn't the greatest game, but we pulled it out. After the game Dave said, "No offense, but that was the best worst game I've seen." ha ha It wasn't pretty . . . actually not at all, but somehow we were able to do it in three. We won 25-21, 28-26, and 25-23. I didn't hit real great, but I had six blocks. We definitely needed that win though. Now we are ranked third in the conference and we've almost made it to the Big Sky Tournament. We have to be in the top four to make it and we're one step closer to being there. If we win the next two games against Montana State and University of Montana then we will definitely make it to the tourney. However, if we lose one of the games then it will be close and it will depend on how everyone else does next weekend. I'm so excited!!! This is the best we have ever been and we are so close to making it to the tournament. It would be so fun and cool if we could go to Portland over Thanksgiving break. I'll let ya know how it goes next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed!
Last night Bryce and I drove back from Weber with my parents and then we just drove back to St. Anthony. We were able to be with our families today and it was sooooo nice!!! Bryce was able to pick out a new suit for his birthday with his parents and I can't wait to see it. He's going to look so handsome. Then this evening Mom, Dad, Braydn, Blake, Bryce and I went to the temple. Blake and Braydie went and did baptisms while we went through a session. It was a little sporadic though cuz we were running late and so we rushed into the temple and Bryce and I got our temple recommends checked first and we just went into the locker rooms and got dressed. We headed up to the session and waited for my parents to come and they never did. After we got done with the session we saw my grandpa cuz he was working at the temple tonight and he said that my dad forgot his temple recommend and he had to go back and get it. So they were a session behind us. While we were waiting for them Bryce and I were able to visit with Nanny and Poppy for a minute. It was great and I'm so glad we were able to go to the temple. I aboslutely love the temple and it's the best feeling ever when I go. I'm thankful that we have a temple so close to home. After we went to the temple we went to dinner at Fong's and then came back and everyone's been watching a movie. Well not much else is going on so I'm done for the night, but hopefully the next time I get on I am telling you that we're going to the Big Sky Tournament. Night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment