Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday My LOVE!!!

Happy birthday Bryce!!!!  I know it's a little late, but we were finally able to celebrate it tonight :)  I was right about not seeing Bryce until the night of his birthday at my game.  It was fun though because my team got his attention right before the game started and we were all huddled together and yelled to him in the bleachers, "Happy Birthday Brycey-Poo!!!"  ha ha My team thought they were soooo funny and got a kick out of it.  Bryce hates being called that, but he was a good sport about it.  ha ha He has to put up with all of us girls and he does a good job at it.  The next day we were at the mall for an hour before we headed to our game and Bryce was standing there by me before I had to leave with the team and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and all the girls on my team (in unison) went "aaaaaaaghh!!"  ha ha you could tell they were waiting for a moment to do that.  ha ha the girls on my team are pretty funny.  But ya, so besides saying happy birthday to Bryce we weren't able to really celebrate  . . . although we did go to dinner after the game and then got doughnuts and milk from Albertson's!!!  So it wasn't a complete downer.  But today we wanted to go on a date to celebrate his birthday and we had lots of fun.  First I made chicken fettucine, at his request.  Actually he helped me out a lot, so I technically didn't make it.  Then I made him a rice krispies cake because yesterday Carleen made him a yummy chocolate cake.  After dinner we went to the 7th Harry Potter movie.  It was awesome!!!  We really liked it a lot!  It's split in to two movies though so it left us hanging.  It was done really well though and I loved all the details in the movie.  I thought it went along with the book really well.  After the movie we came outside to a winter wonderland.  It's been a great day and I'm glad we got to celebrate Bryce's birthday tonight.  I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband and the great man that he is.  He takes such good care of me and spoils me rotten.  He is always thoughtful of me and those around him.  He is an example to me and he helps me be a better person.  I am grateful to be married to him for time and all eternity.  I love you Bryce!!!
This is the delicious dinner Bryce helped me make.  The plan was for me to make him dinner but we were running out of time and we wanted to make it to the movie. ha sorry hun.  You are a great cook though!

Happy birthday!!!!



I got him the first Harry Potter movie . . . what can I say . . . we like Harry Potter!  ha ha




Right after the movie . . . it was awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment