Mom and Ty
So happy and cute!!
All the handsome men in our life
All of the family there to welcome Tyler home
Ty and Greg showing off their feminine side while eating dinner at the Olive Garden for Becky's birthday
Brady and Christa graduated!!! Christa earned her associates and Brady with his bachelors
Where'd it go!?
We're so proud of these two :) Good job!
Grandma Moss made each of us a quilt. Each of the quilts she made are beautiful and unique in their own way. We really appreciate all the hard work and time she put into making these. She's such a sweetheart!
Christmas Day . . . and matching pajamas!!!
Carleen made each of us aprons. They are sooo cute!
Bryce's apron says "I'm the Boss" and mine says "Kiss the Cook." However I'm not so sure Bryce is the boss . . . I'm the one with the knife :) haha I can't wait to use our cute aprons in the kitchen!! Thanks sooo much Carleen!! We love them :)
Christmas Eve in our new pajamas :)
And of course Whit's pig slippers
Bryce and Whit being silly like they always are when they're together
I made my dad a clay piggy bank. I think this is perfect for him
Blake and Dad got matching Patriots jerseys. They're so cute
Bryce and I gave Braydie tie dye shirts for Christmas
My new shoes!!!! aaagh I love them sooo much
Bryce's new shoes!!!
Mom got a new coat . . . in her favorite color haha (she hates orange)
Dad in his neon coat for running in the mornings
Kade sent us Harry Potter jelly beans for Christmas. Thanks Kade we love it!!!
After opening presents I cleaned up a bit and Ty, Nanny, and Poppy came over to talk to Kade . . . on Skype!!!! It was awesome :) Best Christmas present for all of us
There he is!!!!
Bro and Bra together . . . wahoo!!
Showing off our new Christmas outfits!!
The day of Tyler's homecoming . . . December 26th
On December 30th Bryce and I were able to go to Jaclyn and Isaiah's wedding in the Idaho Falls temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and Jaclyn was as gorgeous as ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment