Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mega Craft Nerd

Okay I'm totally a craft nerd and I'll admit it.  I love to do so many nerdy things, like; reading, cooking, scrap booking, and other crafty things.  haha so a project I decided to do was to make a necklace holder.  I have a jewelry box but my necklaces don't all fit and they get all tangled up. So I googled how to make a necklace holder, went to D.I. and Wal-mart to get some supplies, and then came home to get it done . . . and this is my final product.





It wasn't too hard to make and it was lots of fun.  All you need is a picture frame, material, styrofoam, hot glue gun, and some thumb tacks (or whatever kind of pins you want to use: if I was fancier I would have used some really pretty pins with a purple ball at the end from Fred Meyers).  Also if I would have been thinking better I would have taken a before, during, and after picture.  However, I didn't think of doing that until I was done . . . so you just get to see the final project :)  But anyways, I'll stop babbling.  Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment