Then after his class he had a break from 10-11 so I decorated the mirrors in our bathroom and gave him a big kiss sucker and light up pen!! I found these fun glittery hearts that I stuck on the mirror, but you can't see them very well. On the big mirror I wrote Happy Valentine's Day and then on the little mirror I wrote, "I love you, a bushel and a peck, my arms around your neck . . ." Bryce sings that to me all the time and then he trails off at the end cuz we don't know how the rest of the song goes ha ha I tried to think of something clever to say to finish of the song but I was in a hurry and I'm not very good at being creative like that. If you think of anything let me know!!
After decorating the mirrors I went to class and came back to a very pleasant surprise . . . my valentine's present!!! I walked in the bedroom and it was sitting on the bed. Bryce was really cute and I love what he got me. It was a cup that is like a chalkboard. Bryce wrote a cute message on it and there was pink marshmallows in the cup. Then he got some little candles, a cute card, and a wristband stopwatch!! Exactly what I needed. At my club practices I try to time my girls and I have to keep taking my cell phone in and out of my pocket and it's a mega nuisance. That problem is now fixed because of my wonderful husband . . . plus it's pink!!! I love it :) Thanks my dear!
haha I loved the card!! It was so cute and made me laugh. After I found my great Valentine's present I put a little message on top of the t.v. to thank him for the present and to remind him that we're a "perfect match" (I just love Mickey and Minnie!!) and then I headed off to track practice.
After practice it worked out perfect because the missionaries called and needed a ride to Wal-Mart so Bryce went and took them to the store and did some grocery shopping for us. During that time I finished up with my last present. I had thirty cards left over from the package I got of valentine's cards, so I used that to my advantage and thought of 30 things I love about Bryce. I taped them sporadically throughout the apartment and ended with number 30 on the bed with balloons!!! and yes I blew up all 20 of them :) When Bryce got back from the store I videotaped him reading all 30 of the cards and it was really fun and cute. After getting his last present we baked a Papa Murphy's pizza in the oven and had a little picnic in our living room as we watched a few episodes of "That 70's Show." It was an amazing Valentine's Day and I had a blast spending time with my sweetheart.
I got Bryce the exact same wristband stopwatch, except in black. Great minds think alike!!
Our picnic in our living room with delicious pizza and coke
Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope you all had a great day. I love you Bryce and thanks for being the best husband! I'm so blessed to have you in my life. This has been an amazing 2 years and it just keeps getting better. I love you!!
LOVE IT!!! <3 You guys are too cute!! And even though your valentines dinner was a little trashy it was adorable:) you guys are the funnest couple EVERRRR! Love you both more than life:)
ReplyDeleteWith Utmost Sincerity,
Da Whit