Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day!!!!  And it's not just because I have a sweetheart to share it with :)  I have always loved Valentine's Day, even if there hasn't been a significant other.  I am definitely a romantic and I love LOVE.  It is the best feeling in the world to love someone and to be loved back.  I have had wonderful family and friends that I have always been able to love at this time and I'm grateful for a day where we can share that love with others.  Of course we should always show our love for others, but I think it's fun to set a side a day to think of fun, creative ways to express your love for someone.  Plus I loooove all the hearts, red, pink, chocolate, and glittery items lining the isles of each store.  It's so pretty and lovely.  I hopefully have a fun way to show my love for Bryce tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes.  I'll try to get some fun pictures.  As for now I found some pictures that I love because it makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)  have a great night.  Love ya!!





No comments:

Post a Comment