Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Happy Easter!!

Today was an amazing day. We were able to attend our new ward and really enjoyed it.  My sister came to church with us and I loved having her with us.  After church we went to Aunt Becky and Uncle Kirk's house for Easter dinner.  Everyone was there except Brocky and Greg's families.  We missed them lots! It was fun to have everyone else there and it was so much fun seeing the little tikes running around and grabbing as many eggs as possible.  Not only was it a great day because we spent it with family, but also because we were able to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior on this day.  I am deeply grateful for our Savior's infinite atonement. I know that Christ died for our sins, but also rose on the third day. Christ completed the atonement by being resurrected and I know that He lives! I love this gospel and am thankful for the happiness that it brings into my life. Happy Easter!















No comments:

Post a Comment