Ugh I need motivation to finish this semester!!! I have finals next week and I'm dragging. There are a few things I found though that I really want to make this summer and that's going to be my reward for finishing this darn semester. This has been the hardest and longest semester I've had and it's kicking my booty. I can't wait for it to be over! And a couple things I get to look forward to after next Thursday. . . . spending the evenings hanging out with my sweetheart and not stressing about homework (for a week--until summer school starts), reading a book that is NOT required (I'm thinking maybe
Twilight), AND making these super cute crafts!! Aagh I can't wait :) Only 7 more days!!! I can do it . . . right?
Stinkin' cute wreath that I can't wait to make and put on our front door
Love this headband and can't wait to make one like it!!
Book wreath
Look close and it's made out of a book. I'm gonna do some changes of my own and make this a little more exciting because it looks boring . . . but such a cute idea!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment