Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Daddy's Girl

Our little girl loves her daddy.
Naomi loves when her dad comes home
from a long day of school and just cuddles with her.
I think it is the sweetest thing to see them together.
It melts my heart.
Bryce is such a good dad!
Even though he is super busy with
school, work, and research he always takes
time out of his day to be with Naomi.
 It's really cute too because he will 
set her on his chest and they will do his homework together.
Lets hope she gets her daddy's brains and 
is as smart as him!  
I can't believe it, but our 
little Naomi is going to be one month
old this week!! 
 Sleeping with dad
Naomi loves to sleep with both of her arms raised above her head like the picture below.  It's the funniest thing. 
 Doing homework with Daddy


Naomi went to church for the first time today.
She wore this beautiful dress that is
from her Uncle Greg and Aunt Mary.
She looked adorable and was
such a good little girl at church! 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this was the cutest post ever! What a beautiful little girl you have and what a sweet husband! Both are so lucky to have you as their mother and wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see her soon! She has already grown and changed. Tell her to stop and slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Britta! I am so happy for you two and I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete