Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Break

These last three weeks have been filled with family, family, and family.  And there is absolutely no other way I would have rather spent my time.  We went home to St. Anthony after finishing up finals and spent two weeks being with our families.  This year it was Bryce's side of the family to have everyone home and so Brady, Christa, Alayna, Blair, Kate, Brock, and Jett were all able to come home.  It was so much fun!!  We haven't seen these guys since the summer and we missed everyone so much.  Having everyone together was lots of fun!!  We played games, visited, watched movies, and were able to eat lots and lots of delicious food!

I'm disappointed because I was not very good at taking pictures this year.  We were having so much fun with both of our families, but I forgot to get the camera out to capture the fun times.  Oh well, my memory will have to suffice.  But here are some pictures I did take while we were over there.



 Cousin Alayna giving Mimi loves.
Brock was so sweet and gave Naomi loves too, but 
I had forgotten about the camera by the time we were all in the house.





 Mimi wasn't quite sure how to play her new piano, but Alayna was showing her :)

 We took Naomi out on the sled behind the 4 wheeler, but by the time we took her out she was so tired that she didn't really care. As you can see, she doesn't look very happy.



Then with my side of the family we were able to lots of fun things too!  We went and saw Les Miserables and I LOVED it!!  I was sobbing by the end.  We played ping pong, Just Dance 4, did a 1000 piece puzzle, and watched lots of great movies. We had the Bartschi Christmas party the day before Christmas Eve and it was great being all together.  We ate dinner together and then had the grandkids do some Christmas musical performances.  Amber and Bailey played the piano, Baustin and Porter played the guitar, and then my siblings and I sang a song while Marinda played the piano for us.  While we were there I was able to get a picture of Naomi with her great Grandma and Grandpa Bartschi. It's so stinking cute and it just makes me smile every time I see this.


I'm going out of order with everything, but before the Christmas break, Kade had a choir concert at Utah State. He's in the top choir at the institute and they put on a Christmas program.  It was great and the music was beautiful!!
 My face is half cut off, but I love Naomi's grin!!


 She loves her Poppa



For Christmas we were spoiled rotten by both sides.  We are so thankful for all we received. And it was amazing spending so much time with our families. Now we are ready to bring on the new year so we can FINALLY graduate :)

2 comments:

  1. I love you and your family Britt! And no one will ever be as good in Les Mis as you and the others were in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shan! That sure was fun doing the play and an experience I'll never forget :)

    ReplyDelete