Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Club VB has Officially Begun

Club has officially begun!  I wasn't going to coach because I am going to be so busy with student teaching this semester.  But one of the coaches quit at the last minute and here I am coaching the 17's team.  It's a slight bummer because Brayd isn't on my team, but it's been really fun getting to know new girls and work with a different group of girls from my previous two years.  Last week we had our first tourney at Thanksgiving Point in Utah.  My girls did a good job for their first time playing this season. It was lots of fun and thankfully we got their safe and back again on the scary roads.  The weather was horrible, but we were in the big, black excursion with my dad driving so I knew we would be safe :)  While at the hotel, I got some pictures of Mimi spending time with her Grammy, Grandpa, and Aunt Bray Bray.

















Mimi kept slapping my dad's chest because he
wasn't paying attention to her.











She finally got his attention!  My dad found a Donald Duck video they could all watch together

 Getting loves from her auntie Bray and Grandma


 Bray Bray being such a good aunt and showing Mimi how to brush her teeth.  
What a fun weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment