I am soooo late, but I wanted to put this on here since this is basically my journal. We put up our Christmas decorations the Monday after the Christmas Devotional and it was a fun event. Even though Naomi is still little and had no idea what was going on, it was fun to see her play with all the decorations as we put them up around the house. While putting decorations up, we drank hot chocolate and watched the Christmas episode of Charlie Brown. It was a great night. Setting up the decorations and listening to our prophet Thomas S. Monson, Elder Ucthdorf, and Elder Eyring speak at the devotional was a wonderful way to bring the Christmas spirit into our home.
These are some random pictures, but I wanted to post some pictures of my little, pink bear.
Growling like a bear
Love this girl more than words can describe

No comments:
Post a Comment