Soo . . . remember how I said I needed some motivation to finish my semester?? And one of those fun projects was a book wreath. Well, I got done with the semester on Thursday and began my project on Friday :) I decided it would be fun to make both of our mom's a book wreath. I googled some more ideas on how to make it and then came up with my own concoction. This is the final product. I had so much fun making them and I can't wait to make one for myself.
This one was for Carleen
And this one for my momma
P.S. We got our grades posted today and Bryce did amazing!!! He got all A's and only one A- (which was in his Physics lab) I'm so proud of him and all of his extremely hard work he put into getting those grades. Good job babe!! I did alright too. At least I didn't get any C's!
Thanks Britta for the bookwreath. I found a nice place to hang it and it looks good there. You are wonderful with the crafty things:)
ReplyDelete