Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mommacita's

Yesterday was a great Mother's Day!!  Bryce and I went to church with his parents and then ate dinner with them as well. Carleen opened her presents from Brent and us.  It was really nice spending time with Brent and Carleen and I'm glad we were able to share the morning and part of the afternoon together.  Carleen is a wonderful mother to her kids and also me. She is always so willing to help Bryce and I whenever we need it. Thanks for all you do for us Carleen!  We love you!

After visiting with Brent and Carleen we spent the evening with my family.  We were able to talk to Kade around 4:30. The mission president let them call on Skype again and it was super fun.  We were able to talk to Kade's companion, Elder Moffett as well.  It was a blast talking to Kade.  He is so dang cute and I just love that kid so much.  I miss him tons, but he looks great and you can tell he is losing himself in the work and is loving every minute of it.  I'm so proud of him and think he's the best.  Love you bro!! After talking to Kade we went into Nanny and Poppy's and had an amazing family home evening with everyone. It was really tender and sweet.  Poppy asked a few of us to share an experience and our feelings about our mom.  It slowly turned into a moment where almost all of us shared a special moment we have had with our own  mom.  I loved listening to everyone's sincere and emotional things they shared about their mom's.  We were surrounded by amazing mother's in the room and I'm thankful we were able to express our gratitude for them.  I love my mom so much and am grateful for her unconditional love and support she gives me and all my siblings.  She is an incredible woman.  I am thankful for her example to me and I hope someday I can be the kind of mom to my children that she has been for me.  I love you Momma!!!

My awesome in-laws
These are my amazing aunts, grandma, and momma that we all got to brag about last night in F.H.E.  Love you all!!
My gorgeous Momma who I love so much!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment