Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dishes Anyone???

I had these bad boys staring at me today . . . Takers??  Anyone??


After three days of focusing solely on passing my classes, these darn things have just kept piling up.  Although the dishes have been making a nice mountain in our sink, I can say that I have taken five of my six finals this week.  My first final was Monday and I had to write a a music lesson plan and a short two page paper.  Tuesday was really busy! I had my math final that took 2 hours, my case study that was 14 pages long, and my Math methods take-home test due. After taking care of these three classes I started my 10 page research paper that was due today for my Renaissance Literature class.  Yep that's right . . . I started my paper the day before it was due. Ugh I'm not real proud of that, but I did the best I could and that was the soonest I could start it.  So ALL day after I took my math final I worked on my paper.  AND ALL morning I worked on it. Our nice clean table


had been taken over by the laptop, articles, books, books, and more books!!  And who knew I would be quoting scripture in an English paper??



I wrote my paper on Edmund Spenser's poem, The Faerie Queene.  It is an allegorical poem that has many underlying messages referring to the Roman Catholic Church and the book of Revelation.  Finally, at 2:00 I had it done, printed, and turned into my professor.  WAHOO!!!!

After my paper was finally done the cleaning fairy decided to clean our apartment . . . ya right I wish!  It took me almost 2 hours to clean our tiny little apartment!!  And it wasn't even deep cleaning (Like dusting, windows, and bathroom)! That tells you how disgusting it was.  The dishes are what took forever! I had to hand wash all of them.  I sure can't wait till we get a dishwasher some day in the future :)  Now that I've made it half way through the week I only have one more English final left. I take it tomorrow at noon and hopefully it's not too hard.

I can't wait till I'm completely done with this semester. In January I remember looking at these months ahead of me and I didn't know how I was going to get through it while taking 18 credits, coaching club volleyball, and doing track.  Honestly, I still don't know how I got through. But Heavenly Father has somehow made this semester doable.  Thankfully He has helped me get through this and if it weren't for Him then there is no way I could have done it.  Alright I have rambled on long enough, but I am just so excited to almost be done with this semester that I had to blabber about it.  Well hopefully I'll be starting my fun crafts shortly in the future.  eeegh! I'm so excited :)  Talk to ya later!

P.S. Although I will not be boasting about my grades this semester, my husband has ROCKED his classes!!! He took his Anat. and Phys. final on Monday and got a 97%!!!!  And the class average was 69% .  He's soo stinkin' smart.  He took his Cell Biology test on Tuesday and his Physics test was today.  He hasn't found out how he did, but I'm sure he did great.  I'm so thankful to have such a hard working, smart, extremely handsome husband.  He studies harder than anyone I know and  I'm thankful for his dedication to being a good student.  Good job Bryce, I'm so proud of you!  Love you Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment