Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Monday, March 19, 2012

Counting Down

I went to the doctor this morning
and received the best news ever!!
Well, not at first.
He checked me and there was still no progress.
Only dilated to 1 cm.
I've been dilated to 1 cm for a month now.
He asked what we should do.
My reply, "Get her here now!" . . . . Please :)
He kindly consented and said no problem.
They are having me induced tonight!!!!
Hopefully, by tomorrow we will 
have our little girl with us.  
I'm jumping for joy!!

This was me last Thursday at 40 weeks
I'm ready to burst. 
It's time for our princess to come!

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Congrats, I am excited to see pics when she gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!! I'm soooo excited for you Brit!!! Good luck with everything tonight! You'll be in my prayers. Love you lots! I can't wait to see this baby girl!!!!! Reading this totally just made me cry!! I'm so so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete