We got to Stadium of Fire right on time. It was warm and beautiful outside. There were people everywhere and the stands were packed full. We took a couple of pictures before the concert started. The sun was right in our face, but within about ten minutes it had set behind the bleachers. It ended up being perfect!
It was really cool because they started out with skydivers jumping out of a plane and their parachutes were all patriotic. There were four of them and one at a time they flew down and landed in the football stadium. The last guy to land had the American flag secured to his leg. It was awesome! It was pretty funny because he was coming down really fast and right before he landed the flag hit the fence on the field and he biffed it when he landed. The people in the Color Guard were trying to walk/run to the flag because it was lying on the ground. I don't think they planned on that haha.
I didn't even realize he had hit the fence because I was taking this picture.
I got this picture right as he was hitting the fence.
After raising the flag a video on the big screen came up of David Archuletta singing the National Anthem when he was 12 years old at the Stadium of Fire. After singing the first phrase the video switched off and David Archuletta stepped out on the stage and sang the rest of the song. He has such an amazing voice and he gave me goose bumps listening to him. Right as the song ended jets flew over top of the stadium and one of the pilot's came on the big screen and said hello to all of us. It was really neat!!
They had a ton of cheerleaders and they did a good job.
Right after the jets flew over these fireworks went off!! It was awesome
David Archuletta was sooo good! It was fun listening to him . . . and he sang
my favorite song! Crush!
Brad Paisley did exceptional. He is a great performer
and such a talented artist.
I couldn't believe how amazing he was at the guitar.
I knew he was good, but actually watching him play was unbelievable!!
These pillars of fire went off during the firework show several times.
Every time they went off we would start sweating because it was soo close to us.
It was awesome!!!!
This was the best firework show we have ever seen.
It was the perfect ending to an amazing day.
Happy Anniversary Bryce!!!
These last two years have been the best
two years of my life!
I am so thankful I have eternity
to spend with you.
You are my best friend and I am
so blessed to be married to such an amazing man.
I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment