I absolutely love where we live.
But I hate how ugly it is.
The apartments are an ugly brown and
outside our door we are surrounded by brown bark.
outside our door we are surrounded by brown bark.
So to liven everything up a bit I planted these flowers.
I posted a picture when they were first planted
But they've grown quite a bit.
Just watching these pretty flowers grow
brings me so much pleasure.
brings me so much pleasure.
They put a smile on my face and
make our little apartment have a splash of color.
make our little apartment have a splash of color.
I haven't taken a picture every single week,
but you can see the progress they have made :)
Aren't they beautiful?!
Since I don't have any babies of my own
I get to call these beauties by babies.
I am not real great at planting things and keeping them alive
So I am proud that these flowers have survived longer than a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment