Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brock's Baby Blessing

On Sunday, July 3rd baby Brock was blessed.  
Blair gave a beautiful blessing and 
Brock looked so tiny and cute. 
He is such an adorable baby. 
We had a great time spending 
the day with Bryce's family.  

 All of the Rhodehouse's that were at the blessing

 The Rhodehouse Family 
(minus Brady, Christa, and Alayna.
we sure missed having you guys there!)

 What a cute little family
 Proud Grandma and Grandpa


 how cute . . . Kate's such a good mommy
 Bryce smile normal . . .
 much better ;)  haha 
My hubby is so dang cute
 Three handsome men
 So sweet . . . what a good daddy
 Aunt Joanne holding little Brock


We had a great time with the family.
And it was so fun being able to meet Brock
and hold him in our arms.
I was able to hold him on Sunday
night for about forty minutes
and I was in love.
I didn't want to let him go.
He's such a sweet baby.
We're so happy for Blair and Kate!
They are going to be amazing parents.
Congratulations!

P.S. Blair and Kate are moving to either
Pocy or Blackfoot in the next week
because Blair got a new job in Blackfoot
and we are soooooo excited!!!!!
Now I'll get to hold my little
nephew even more :)
AND we will get to hang out
with them more.  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment