Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4th of July

Alright I am super behind on everything.  But I am officially done with school today!!!  I finished my last assignments for my PE class today.  I can finally breath a sigh of relief and destress for a little while.  YAY!!  I'm just super behind with everything.  Even though I've been taking classes we have had a blast this summer.  We have taken lots of pictures and I need to share them with you.

For our Fourth of July we had lots of fun and jam packed it with spending it with both of our families.  In one day we went from being in Provo to Pocatello then to St. Anthony then Idaho Falls and back to Pocy.  It was lots of travelling, but a blast!  So first off we went to the parade in Provo with Bryce's family.  That was lots of fun and we had a good time.  After the parade we all went to lunch and then Bryce, Brian, Joanne, and I headed back home.  Here are some pictures from the parade :)





 Everyone that sat together.  
Kate's family was all there too.  
It was so cute seeing her niece and nephew
watching the parade.  They loved it!

 The Little Mermaid!!  This was my all-time favorite
movie growing up.  I even had a mermaid
sleeping bag and Little Mermaid piggy bank.
In fact I still have the bank :)

 There were some pretty awesome floats and balloons



They had a bunch of Star War people carrying flags 
and stuff and Bryce loved it! ha ha I'm not a big fan
of Star Wars.  Sorry :(

Once we got back to Pocy I was talking to my mom and they were going to have a barbecue in Nanny and Poppy's backyard.  So Bryce and I decided to join in on the fun.  I hurried and showered since I had slept in that morning and barely got ready in time for the parade.  We hustled home and had a fun time having hamburgers, hot dogs, homemade french fries (to die for!) and smores in Nanny and Poppy's back yard. 


 Dad making the delicious french fries
 ha ha Tyler threw the ball and Blake and
I got the perfect
picture of him flinching

 My beautiful sisters





 Blake, Bryce, and Tyler were setting off firecrackers 
in Nanny's little pond and flowerbed she has outback.  
 Bryce threw one into Nanny's pond right when she was looking.
Needless to say she was not thrilled with their form of entertainment.



 This picture is awesome!  All three of them were swinging at different heights
and opposite of each other and I got this at the perfect moment
We were having so much fun jumping on the tramp and taking pictures 

After eating at Nanny's we decided to go to the Idaho Falls fireworks.  It was fun to be with my family and see the fireworks together.  Even though we didn't think the show was as good as The Stadium of Fire it was still really fun.    



 Do you think Bryce gets tired
of all the pictures I take?
I would say Yes.
Oh well I'm still going to keep taking them :)





 My dad had sunflower seeds in his mouth and
was trying to hide them by not smiling.
We both ended up just laughing ha ha I love this picture!



It was a perfect ending to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment