Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Time to Relax and Catch Up

I am officially done with three of my four classes for the summer.  Hallelujah!!  For the Romanticism Literature class I had to write a poem for my final and recite 14 lines of poetry in front of the class last Thursday.  I recited London by William Blake.

In my Teaching and Writing class I had a 15-20 page paper due last Thursday as well. We could write about whatever we wanted. So I decided to write a memoir.  I focused on writing about experiences in my life where I have learned something.  It ended up being 19 pages long.  I enjoyed writing it, but I am glad it is over.

The Writing About Literature class finished on Monday and I handed in a 13 page paper that focused on the Hemingway heroes in Ernest Hemingway's writing. Then Tuesday I spent all day catching up in my PE class for elementary teachers. My PE class will finish July 29 so I am almost done.

But since my three English classes are over I can hopefully relax just a little bit and enjoy the rest of summer.  And hopefully I can write a little more on my blog and catch up with things :)  Which is what I'm going to try and do today.  A lot happened over the 4th of July weekend and I'm excited to share all the fun pictures.  So get ready because here they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment