So I wasn't thinking the other night and I "liked" a friend's status after he listed off a certain number of facts about himself. I normally don't participate in those kinds of things. I wasn't thinking and just liked it because I really enjoyed reading about him. Then I got the number 10 and realized I got caught in the game. Instead of posting my facts on facebook though, I'm going to do it on my blog. Here it goes:
1. I am a total momma's girl. I talk to my mom every day. During the week it's really fun though because Naomi and I get to facetime with her. And there may be a day here or there that we don't talk, but the next morning we are calling each other to visit. She is my best friend, along with Bryce, and I am grateful my mom and I are so close.
2. I am addicted to Nutella and pretzels. They are my absolute favorite treat, whether I'm pregnant or not pregnant. That's a big deal for me. I used to love chocolate, especially peanut m&m's. But when I got pregnant with Mimi I did not like chocolate. I didn't crave it or have any desire to eat it whatsoever. Since then, I still love chocolate, but I no longer crave the peanut m&m's like I used to. Now you can get me a bag of pretzels and container of Nutella and I'm a happy woman.
3. I love to learn. If I could be a permanent student I would. I know that sounds so weird. But I loved being a student. Even though I would get really stressed out with homework and projects, I loved how accomplished I felt after each semester. If I could go to school and get as many degrees as I wanted I would be the following: teacher (which I already am), nurse, dental hygienist, cosmetologist, physical trainer, and musician.
4. I hate being pregnant. If I could just get my baby at the end of the 9 months I would be happy. I really do not enjoy getting bigger. I feel and look disgusting and my self confidence plummets. I do enjoy feeling the baby move, but I have a hard time liking it. Maybe because it's such a long process. It isn't just the 9 months of being pregnant, but then it takes another 9 months to feel like I'm back to normal. BUT it is completely worth it in the end because I get to be with my baby.
5. I just realized this about myself the other day, but I like to crochet during my "nesting" stage of pregnancy. I learned how to crochet when I was 7 months pregnant with Mimi. I was a crochet fanatic. I crocheted headbands and flowers like crazy. Once she was born, I haven't crocheted since . . . until a week ago! I am 7 months pregnant and had this craving to start crocheting things. It's really annoying because it's all I can think about. I'm so weird. This time around I'm crocheting hats. These are my latest projects.
6. After I put Mimi to bed and Bryce is upstairs studying, my nightly indulgence is to watch my dramatic t.v. shows. It's kind of embarrassing to admit I watch all of these shows, but I thoroughly enjoy these dramas for various reasons. I looove Grey's Anatomy. Who doesn't like McDreamy? And the whole medical side of it is fun to watch. Then Vampire Diaries satisfies my whole supernatural side of me. Plus the Salvatore brothers are to die for. Scandal is such a thrill! Olivia Pope is the classiest and sassiest woman around. She completes my feminist side. Then I have to throw in a little bit of a cheesy romance show. Hart of Dixie does that for me. And Parenthood is my calm, most realistic show I watch. I love this show because it reminds me of my family. They are such a close knit family and that's exactly how mine is. And it's refreshing to watch a normal family dealing with every day issues; sometimes I need a break from all the doctors, vampires, and lawyer business.
7. I like to drink from straws. I have a cup with a straw that I drink from every single day.
8. I am a night owl. Not as much when I'm pregnant, but even so, I usually don't get to bed until midnight or later.
9. I can't be concise to save my life, hence me writing this on my blog rather than facebook. I drive business people crazy, aka my dad. My dad's motto is "Be brief, be bright, be gone." Unfortunately, I am not good at fulfilling this motto.
10. My absolute favorite thing to do in the entire world is be with my family. When I get to be with my husband, baby girl, mom, dad, and siblings I am the happiest girl in the world.
I love you, Britta!!!
ReplyDelete