Rambunctious Rhodehouses
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Gratitude Day 8: Grandparents
I am grateful for grandparents. I was really missing home and family. So I called and talked to both set of grandparents. After getting off the phone, I realized how fortunate I am to have all four grandparents alive. Bryce only has his Grandma Moss living at this moment. I am so grateful I can call and talk to them whenever I'm feeling lonely. They all knew how to cheer me up. My Grandma and Grandpa Bartschi have been busy working on making things for the Humanitarian Aid. My Grandpa is so funny. He said that Grandma needed to take him to D.I. to buy a dress. I asked why he needs a dress and his response was that he needs it because he's turning into a lady doing all of this humanitarian aid work. Hahaha he cracks me up!! Then Nanny and Poppy told me all about their trip they are going to take to Washington D.C. It sounds like sooooo much fun. I'm excited that they get to do this now that they are released from working in the Rexburg temple presidency. They deserve to take a fun trip after all of the hard work they have been doing the past few years. How blessed I am to have such great grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment