Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gratitude Day 9: Savior

Today I am grateful for my Savior.  I have to speak on Christlike attributes tomorrow in Sacrament.  I have been trying to work on my talk all week, but I haven't written anything down till today.  So I worked on it all day and tried to get it ready.  Even though I was focused on becoming more like Christ, I found myself being extremely irritable with Bryce and Naomi.  I was not acting like Christ, and I was anything but that.  It was really frustrating to me.  I was focusing on becoming like Christ, and yet I was acting like such a brat.  This is why I am grateful for my Savior.  Because I am sooooo far from being perfect.  And I make mistakes all the time.  Thankfully though, because of my Savior, I can repent and keep working on becoming better.

No comments:

Post a Comment