Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gratitude Day 12: Family

I am incredibly grateful for my family!!!  I have Blake for Christmas this year, and so I decided to do something that required all of my family member's help (except Blake of course).  I needed my family's help in short notice.  They only had 2 days to get me what I needed.  I know they all are very busy with life and yet they all took the time to write a little note and send it to me.  I appreciate the time they took to get that done.  It made my job easy and I was so grateful for their cooperation.  I am so lucky to have such an amazing family.  They are always there for me.  They support me in all I do and love me unconditionally.  I am so blessed to be apart of such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment