Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Monday, November 25, 2013

Gratitude Day 22: Walks

Honestly, this day was a day I had a hard time finding something I was grateful for.  It was a hard day!!  It was long, tiring, and I had been pushed to my limit.  But the one bright thing about this day was going for a walk outside in the snow.  I never thought I would say that.  I don't enjoy the cold.  But I needed to get outside of the house, even if it was for 15 minutes.  We bundled Naomi up and walked around a little portion of the apartment complex.  Then we took Naomi to the playground.  She was in heaven.  It was the cutest thing.  Since she was in a snow suit she flew down the slides.  She laughed and laughed.  It was her favorite.  She cried when we left, but we were freezing!!  It was great to get some fresh air and see my girl so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment