Rambunctious Rhodehouses
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Gratitude Day 6: Doctors
I am a day late, but yesterday I was grateful for doctors. I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday and was able to hear our little boy's heartbeat. Everything looked good and he is growing well. Then I let the doctor know that I will be travelling home for Christmas. She was very helpful and gave great advice on what I need to do while travelling in the car. I am thankful that we have great doctors that can help us each day. I know that the process in becoming a doctor is quite grueling, but I am grateful our doctors push through the difficult schooling and residency so they can take care of us. I don't have to stress about our baby because I now he is in good hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment