My handsome man and cute little ladybug earlier this week
Rambunctious Rhodehouses
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Gratitude Day 2: Amazing Hubby
Today I am grateful for my wonderful husband. I know I'm going to be grateful for him more than just today. But the reason I am grateful for him today is because he is so selfless. He does things only because he knows it will make me happy. There is a little place from here, Valley Junction, that has a bunch of little shops lined down a street. They are old antique shops, clothing boutiques, scrapbook stores, art stores, and craft shops. I LOVE IT!!! We went there once a few weeks ago for the first time, but didn't realize how early the shops closed. So we were only able to go inside a couple of them. Today, Bryce took me there again so we could walk through all of the shops and see everything. I know it isn't his favorite thing to do. And most of the time he was chasing Naomi around so I could admire all of the items. But it meant the world to me. I really appreciate his willingness to go with me. Because honestly, if he didn't go with me, I would go by myself. I am thankful that he put aside his own wants and needs, and allowed me an afternoon of pleasure. I am extremely grateful for my husband, and I am so blessed to have him by my side for eternity. I am one lucky girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment