I am grateful for my studly husband! The 19th is a special day because it's Bryce's birthday!! I am so grateful for this man. He is an amazing husband and dad. We are very lucky to have him in our lives.
He works so hard in school. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through everything he is going through. I would be a basket case. He handles it with such ease. Sure he gets stressed, but he handles it way better than I would be if our roles were reversed. Even though he has so much on his plate, he takes time to be with us. We never have to wonder if he loves us and we are his number one, because he makes sure to show it. I am grateful he is a worthy priesthood holder and loves our Heavenly Father and Savior above everyone, even his family. His dedication to the Lord is admirable and he is an example to me each day. I am thankful I get to be with this man for eternity. Because a lifetime just isn't long enough for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment